- Sudharsanan, N., Geldsetzer, P. (2019). “Impact of coming demographic changes on number of individuals in need of care for hypertension in Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Mexico, and South Africa: a modeling study.” Hypertension.
- Sudharsanan, N. (2018). “Population-level mortality benefits of improved blood pressure control in Indonesia: a modelling study.” International Journal of Epidemiology.
- Sudharsanan, N., Bloom, D. (2018). “Aging in low- and middle-income countries: chronological versus functional perspectives.” National Academy of Sciences volume on The Future Directions for the Demography of Aging.
- Sudharsanan, N., Tian, L., Ambinder, E., Ambinder, A., Mehta, N., Pradeepa, R., Deepa, M., Mohan, V., Ali, M. (2017). “Cardiovascular risk factors in rural-to-urban migrants versus the urban-born: evidence from Chennai, India.” Global Heart.
- Sudharsanan, N. (2017). “The Association between socioeconomic status and adult mortality in a developing country: evidence from a nationally representative longitudinal survey of Indonesia adults.” Journal of Gerontology: Social Sciences.
- Sudharsanan, N., Behrman, J., Kohler, H-P. (2016). “Limited common origins of multiple adult health-related behaviors: evidence from U.S. twins.” Social Science & Medicine.
- Sudharsanan, N., Romano, S., Cunningham, S. (2016). “School breakfast receipt and obesity among American fifth- and eighth-graders.” Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Sudharsanan, N., Ali, M., Mehta, N., Narayan, V. (2015). “Population aging, macroeconomic changes, and global diabetes prevalence, 1990-2008.” Population Health Metrics.
- Mehta, N., Sudharsanan, N., Elo, I. (2013). “Race/ethnicity and disability among older Americans.” Handbook of Minority Aging.